Magnum Metro Step Through Electric Bicycle
The Magnum Metro electric bike is a stylish and powerful bike well suited for urban, commuter, or leisure riding. It's versatile and made to be an an all purpose bike to be enjoyed by all different kinds of riders.
Powerful and efficient battery and motor
The motor is upgraded to 500-Watts, this gives you plenty of power for all kinds of riding and hill climbing. It's an ultra efficient 48-Volt system, and with the high capacity 13-Amp battery pack you can achieve over thirty miles on a single charge.
Go Fast - 28 MPH Top Speed
This bike allows you to go up to 28 miles per hour assisted using the Pedal Assist system. With just the throttle it will get you going up to 20 MPH. This bike is light and extremely powerful making commuting or leisure riding a breeze.
Monochrome LCD Display
The handlebar mounted LCD display lets you monitor speed, distance, battery life, pedal assist level level, and even trip time. It makes the experience of riding even more enjoyable.
The bike is sure to turn heads wherever you ride and it has a very classy and refined look to it. The brown tires are retro inspired and the handle-bars are fitted with stitched leather. Fenders also give this bike a dignified look and prevent any mud or water from splashing up at the rider.
Smooth and Comfortable Ride
- High End RST Front Fork - Neon TNL with Oil Suspension & Lock System
- High End Schwalbe 2.125" Big Ben Brown tires for all surfaces, Kevlar Lined with Reflective Sidewall
- Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes for easy stopping
- Comfortable Commuter Style Seat
6 Levels of Pedal Assist mode
Pedal Assist allows for a smooth and natural ride with the option to switch modes on the LCD Display. It makes pedaling a breeze No need to turn a throttle, just relax and enjoy the ride.
Thumb Throttle gives you power on demand!
Simply engage the thumb throttle and you can use the electric power just like a motorcycle. Coming to a big hill? Just use the power as you need it by pressing the throttle. It's guaranteed to put a smile on your face! It's more convenient and safer than a handlebar throttle, you will never engage it accidentally.
LED Headlight Included, Front and Rear Reflectors
Be seen at night if you choose to ride after dark.
Will absorb bumps and uneven surface to keep you in control.
Digital Battery Monitor
Never get stranded, monitor your battery level during rides on the LCD Display.
- Motor: DasKit- Rear-Mounted Geared Hub 500 watt
- Battery: Samsung / DLG / Panasonic 48 volt 13 ah / 624 wh – Lithium Nickel Cobalt Manganese (Li-NCM)
- Estimated Charge Time / Estimated Min and Max Range: 6.5 hrs / 30 to 60 miles
- Display Type / Readouts: Fixed Backlit Monochrome LCD / Power (Current), Battery Level (6 Bars), Speed, Assist Level (0-6), Odometer, Trip Distance, Trip Time
- Drive Modes: Cadence Sensing Pedal Assist, Trigger Throttle
- Top Speed: 28 mph (20 mph throttle only)
- Frame Types / Frame Sizes: Step-Thru / 26″*457MM
- Frame Material: 6061 Aluminum Alloy
- Fork Details: RST, Neon-TNL,with oil suspension and lock system
- Attachment Points: Rear Rack Bosses, Fender Bosses
- Gearing Details / Shifter Details: 8 Speed 1×8 Shimano Altus M310 / Shimano Triggers on Right Bar
- Cranks / Pedals: Prowheel Ounce / Wellgo B087, Aluminum Alloy Platform
- Headset / Stem / Handlebar: Oversized, Tapered / Promax, Tool-Free Adjustable Angle / Mid-Rise
- Brakes Details: Tektro Hydraulic Disc Brakes with brake sensor with 180 mm Front Rotor and 160 mm Rear Rotor
- Grips / Saddle: Flat Rubber / Selle Royal (Brown)
- Seatpost / Seatpost Diameter: Promax / 27.2 mm
- Rims: Double Walled
- Fenders: Front and Rear
- Tires: Schwalbe Big Ben 26 in (26″ x 2.15″)/ Kevlar Lined, Reflective Sidewall Stripe / Schrader Valve
The Magnum Metro is available in White or Black frames. The White is a glossy white with a modern look and the Black has a matt finish that always looks good.